e-commerce: e-fulfilment and Last-Mile Market Size 2022

Ti’s e-commerce Logistics market sizing data reveals that the last-mile market is larger than the e-fulfilment in all three major e-commerce logistics markets. In 2021 last mile represented 53.2% of the overall market share, with e-fulfilment accounting for the remaining 46.8%.

Growth within the market has not only been driven by changing consumer behaviour, but also by the huge structural changes that have taken place since the beginning of the pandemic, which has seen providers extending their service offerings in order to capture more of the value chain.

Our latest whitepaper contains market share data for both the last-mile and e-fulfilment market across each region. The paper also evaluates the expansion strategies for each region, and identifies the fastest growing geographies.

Please enter your details below to download the free whitepaper:

Please or register to access this whitepaper


e-commerce logistics market size and growth data for 46 countries

– Market forecasts out to 2026

– NEW market segmentation data for domestic, cross-border, fulfilment & last mile

– Analysis of the key e-commerce logistics trends

Interviews and primary research with e-fulfilment, last mile providers and retailers

Strategic profiles of leading online retailers & LSPs