European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q2 2021
Ti and Upply’s collaboration to provide transparency on European road freight rates through their online platforms.
Q2 2021 edition now available to download.
1. The European benchmark rate was €1.60/km in Q2-2021, up 0.9% quarter-on-quarter
2. Fronthaul rates grew by 0.4% compared to the previous quarter, to €1.77/km
3. Rates on UK routes were 7.2% higher year-on-year in Q2, representing no change from rates in Q1.
4. Duisburg-Rotterdam saw the largest quarterly price change in Q2-2021, where rates rose 5.3% compared to Q1 levels.
5. Duisburg-Milan is the lane to watch over the coming months
The report is available to download for free. Enter your details below and we will email you a copy of the report:
The European Road Freight Rate Benchmark report provides exclusive insights and analysis on:
Ti and Upply will continue to collaborate and create quarterly updates on European Road Freight Rate Benchmarks.