The Ti, Upply & IRU European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q1 2022
Providing transparency on European road freight rates through their online platforms.
Q1 2022 edition now available.
KEY DATA FOR Q1 2022:
1. The Q1 2022 European Road Freight Rate benchmark index stood at 110.9, 4.3 points higher than in Q4 2021
2. Q1 2022 is the 7th consecutive quarter of rate increases across Europe
3. Rising fuel costs and the ongoing driver shortage have helped push up road freight costs and rates
4. New data from IRU shows driver shortages across Europe in 2021 reaching up to 425,000 unfilled positions
5. Freight rates expected to remain elevated through 2022
PLEASE ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE REPORT: