European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q2 2020
Ti and Upply’s collaboration to provide transparency on European road freight rates through their online platforms.
Q2 2020 edition now available to download.
- The benchmark rate was €1,083 in Q2-2020, having dropped 1.8% year-on-year
- Benchmark is at it’s lowest level since Q1-2018
- Effective available capacity fell drastically, resulting in a highly complex supply-demand picture
- 30 lanes were more volatile than in the same period last year
- Duisburg-Madrid lane sees the biggest price change. Rates fell 9.6% year-on-year into Madrid
- End of the quarter see’s a sharp increase on Eastern European lanes into Germany
- Rates from Prague into Duisburg overtake headhaul rates in June for the first time.
The report is available to download for free. Enter your details below and we will email you a copy of the report:
The European Road Freight Rate Benchmark report provides exclusive insights and analysis on:
- Weekly road freight rate development across the top 20 international European lanes
- The impact of Covid-19 on road freight rates in Q2 2020
- Rate development on key high volume lanes
- Rate development on key import/export lanes
- Lanes to watch for the future
Ti and Upply will continue to collaborate and create quarterly updates on European Road Freight Rate Benchmarks.