The Ti, Upply & IRU European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q2 2023
Providing transparency on European road freight rates through their online platforms.
Q2 2023 edition now available.
KEY DATA FOR Q2 2023:
- Contract Rates sit at 126.9, down 0.2 points q-o-q.
- Spot Rates sits at 126.3, down 3.5 points q-o-q.
- Q2 2023 data suggests short term road freight demand is down.
- The Spot Index drops below the Contract Index for the first time in 6 years.
- According to the IRU, the shortage of truck drivers in Q2 2023 was slightly lower than a year ago with 7% of truck driver positions remaining unfilled versus 9.7% at the end of 2021.
- Next year, the shortage is forecasted to reach 11% unfilled jobs, driven by transport demand growth expectations as well as an ageing population of drivers.
PLEASE ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE REPORT:
Ti, Upply and IRU will continue to collaborate and create quarterly updates on European Road Freight Rate Benchmarks.