The Ti, Upply & IRU European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q3 2022
Providing transparency on European road freight rates through their online platforms.
Q3 2022 edition now available.
KEY DATA FOR Q3 2022:
1. Average European road freight contract rates up to an all-time high in Q3 2022 (129.7 index points). In the spot market, rates hit 142.6 points.
2. Rates on many European lanes are beginning to soften after this Q3 peak.
3. Spot rates are now 12.9 points above contract in Europe.
4. Diesel costs usually account for one third of the total operating transport costs, but given the increase, they may now account for 50% of costs.
5. Driver shortage growth is expected to continue to increase until the end of 2022, with a 40% estimated increase in unfilled truck driver positions.
PLEASE ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE REPORT: