The Ti, Upply & IRU European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q4 2023
Providing transparency on European road freight rates through their online platforms.
Q4 2023 edition now available.
KEY DATA FOR Q4 2023:
- Q4 spot rates stand at 123.8 – 14.8 points down y-o-y. Q4 contract rates stand at 129.4, now 1 point up on Q4 2022.
- Toll price increases helped drive an 8.3-point increase in the index of German domestic rates.
- IRU estimates that additional cost of German tolls will be €6,700 per truck per year.
- Low demand likely to keep freight rates subdued.
- New tolls on top of high-cost base will keep upward pressure on rates which is likely to sustain contract rates and limit further falls in spot rate growth.
PLEASE ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE REPORT:
Ti, Upply and IRU will continue to collaborate and create quarterly updates on European Road Freight Rate Benchmarks.