European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q3 2020
Ti and Upply’s collaboration to provide transparency on European road freight rates through their online platforms.
Q3 2020 edition now available to download.
- The Q3 2020 European Road Freight Rate Benchmark was €1,102, up 1.2% on Q2 levels
- With economies opening up post lockdown, road freight demand rebounded sharply, pushing rates higher
- However, the benchmark rate was down year-over-year for the fourth consecutive quarter
- Major trade lanes showed a mixed performance in rates over the quarter
The report is available to download for free. Enter your details below and we will email you a copy of the report:
The European Road Freight Rate Benchmark report provides exclusive insights and analysis on:
- Weekly road freight rate development across the top 36 international European lanes
- The continued impact of Covid-19 on road freight rates in Q3 2020
- Rate development on key high volume lanes
- Rate development on key import/export lanes
- Performance of Europe’s import and export hubs
- Economic comback
- Significant price changes
- Lanes to watch for the future
Ti and Upply will continue to collaborate and create quarterly updates on European Road Freight Rate Benchmarks.