GSCi subscriptionNew: 2022, 2023 and 2026 logistics market forecasts
WHAT IS GSCI?
Global Supply Chain Intelligence (GSCi) is an online knowledge platform which provides users with unique data and analysis dedicated to the logistics industry.
Content is kept completely up to date by a dedicated team of researchers and analysts, accessible anywhere in the world through online subscription. Find out why over 95% of customers keep coming back to GSCi – it could transform your business today.
- Looking for reliable insights into supply chain risk? GSCi will be your go to for all supply chain risk developments and disruptions.
- Need up to date trend analysis? GSCi analyses all the latest industry trends and supply chain disruptions. Reporting as soon as events and developments occur across the industry, you can rely on GSCi to keep you as up to date as possible.
- Interested in the latest M&A activity? GSCi provides +300 profiles of logistics providers across all countries and markets. Stay up to date with the latest activities and for explanations on the impact for the supply chain.
- Whatever you need – GSCi will save you time and money.
What GSCi will do for you:
- Help you to identify opportunities for growth
- Provide data to support your strategic decisions
- Remain up to date with industry trends and developments
- Understand future impacts on the industry
Watch our short video on GSCi:
What GSCi offers:
- Market data and analysis to bring you up to date with the latest trends, growth rates and forecasts - Understand the potential across different markets.
- Country and vertical sector analysis - Understand the scope of the industry at a granular level.
- Strategic, operational and financial data on companies - Identify positions of strength and weakness.
- Live data covering all the key metrics for the logistics industry through the Ti Dashboard - Maximise on market trends as they develop.
- Road freight benchmarking data.
NEW technology updates:
- Understand the complexities and opportunities of technology within the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Access in-depth profiles of each technology and understand how each technology is forcing change within the industry.
- Evidence of how each technology is being applied within the industry, and what technologies companies are investing in.
- Strategic profiles of start-ups, disrupters and software providers.
- LSP case studies - what technologies are LSPs using? And how are they using them?
- Exclusive content written by senior management with notification of weekly portal updates
- Create your own reports using GSCi data through the 'My reports' function
- Access over 300 Ti Market reports
- Global and small group licenses available for multiple user access
Dedicated account team
Every GSCi subscription has a dedicated account team which will provide you with initial training, step by step guides and are on call to answer any questions you have to enable you to get the maximum potential from your subscription:
- Account manager: Your account manager is responsible for helping clients get the most out of their portal subscription. They will help you find the market intelligence you need for your business. All our account managers have a background in research which gives them excellent knowledge of the logistics industry and of the solutions Ti has developed to serve stakeholders in the market.
- Account executive: Your account executive will help set up your subscription and will assist with any questions you have.
- Researcher/Analyst: Once your subscription is set up, you will be assigned a researcher/analyst who will assist with any specific research and content questions you have when using GSCi.
Complete the form on the right or contact Michael Clover to book your free tailored demonstration today [email protected] or call +44 (0)1666 519907
Fragility, Resilience and Evolution of Logistics Networks
The Covid-19 crisis has raised many questions about how modern economies and societies function, not least the relationship between institutions, businesses, communities, individuals and the infrastructure which connects them.
Real-time Visibility and Sustainability in Europe’s Logistics Sector
Sustainability is one of the most important challenges facing the world today, and also one of the most complex. Lessening the environmental impact of supply chain operations is one part of a solution that can drive us towards a greener and more sustainable future. This is why Transport Intelligence (Ti) has teamed up with Sixfold by Transporeon to investigate the sustainability of supply chains across Europe, and to ask how can real-time visibility facilitate the progress we all need.
M&A in the Shipping & Freight Forwarding Industry: Racing Towards Consolidation
Mergers and acquisition activity in the shipping and freight forwarding industries is gathering pace. However, consolidation is not a new trend; the last 25 years have seen a seismic shift in the market landscape of the global logistics industry.
Cross-border and Domestic e-fulfilment trends
In the three main regions, the cross-border e-commerce logistics segment represents between 13.0% and 15.0% of the total. China and the US again dominate in their respective regions, but in Europe, the largest cross-border logistics market is Germany, with the UK in second place.
Global e-commerce Logistics Market Sizing 2022
In 2021, the global e-commerce logistics market continued to grow, albeit slower than in 2020, despite the lifting of lockdown restrictions and ongoing supply chain problems worldwide. The global market is valued at €441,469m by Ti, with nominal growth rates at 19.9%.
GSCi is used by: