GSCi subscriptionNew: 2022, 2023 and 2026 logistics market forecasts
WHAT IS GSCI?
Global Supply Chain Intelligence (GSCi) is an online knowledge platform which provides users with unique data and analysis dedicated to the logistics industry.
Content is kept completely up to date by a dedicated team of researchers and analysts, accessible anywhere in the world through online subscription. Find out why over 95% of customers keep coming back to GSCi – it could transform your business today.
- Looking for reliable insights into supply chain risk? GSCi will be your go to for all supply chain risk developments and disruptions.
- Need up to date trend analysis? GSCi analyses all the latest industry trends and supply chain disruptions. Reporting as soon as events and developments occur across the industry, you can rely on GSCi to keep you as up to date as possible.
- Interested in the latest M&A activity? GSCi provides +300 profiles of logistics providers across all countries and markets. Stay up to date with the latest activities and for explanations on the impact for the supply chain.
- Whatever you need – GSCi will save you time and money.
What GSCi offers:
- Market data and analysis to bring you up to date with the latest trends, growth rates and forecasts - Understand the potential across different markets.
- Country and vertical sector analysis - Understand the scope of the industry at a granular level.
- Strategic, operational and financial data on companies - Identify positions of strength and weakness.
- Live data covering all the key metrics for the logistics industry through the Ti Dashboard - Maximise on market trends as they develop.
- Road freight benchmarking data.
NEW technology updates:
- Understand the complexities and opportunities of technology within the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Access in-depth profiles of each technology and understand how each technology is forcing change within the industry.
- Evidence of how each technology is being applied within the industry, and what technologies companies are investing in.
- Strategic profiles of start-ups, disrupters and software providers.
- LSP case studies - what technologies are LSPs using? And how are they using them?