GSCiPost-Covid Market Forecast Data Now Available
Full European Road Freight logistics mid-year market sizing data now available:
– H1 growth rates for 2020
– Full year projections for 2020
– Post Covid-19 5-year ahead forecasts
– Market sizing by region, country and split by international and domestic
- Country-by-country market forecasts for 2020 road freight market growth after Covid-19 impact
- Detailed impact assessments by road freight market segment and vertical sector
- Analysis of the effects of both the demand and supply side shocks to the road freight market
What other road freight data does GSCi contain?
- Weekly road freight data and trend analysis for 36 international European Road Freight lanes.
- Road Freight market sizing, share and forecast data.
- Ti survey and interview findings on road freight trends like digitilization and driver shortages.
- Market maps for the new digital landscape, with strategic profiling of start-ups and market incumbents.
- Detailed coverage of the wider logistics market, including updates on the current Covid-19 outbreak and supply chain risk developments
What is GSCi?
Global Supply Chain Intelligence (GSCi) is an online knowledge platform which allows users to manipulate unique data and analysis dedicated to the logistics industry.
Content is kept completely up to date by a dedicated team of researchers and analysts, accessible anywhere in the world through online subscription.
Find out why over 95% of customers keep coming back to GSCi – it could transform your business today.
Currently offering 6 month subscriptions for those not looking for a long term commitment.
You can buy your subscription today by clicking the BUY button or arrange a tailored demonstration by completing the form on the right.
How can GSCi help you?
- Market data and analysis to bring you up to date with the latest trends, growth rates and forecasts - Understand the potential in different markets and assess the potential for growth or threats where growth is possible.
- Country and vertical sector analysis - Understand the scope of the logistics industry at a granular level.
- Strategic, operational and financial data on companies - Allowing you to identify positions of strength and weakness.
- Live data covering all the key metrics for the logistics industry through the Ti Dashboard - Allowing you to maximise on market trends as they develop with a complete view of the market.
- Road freight benchmarking data
What can you expect from GSCi?
- Dedicated account management team
- Exclusive content written by senior management with notification of weekly portal updates
- Create your own reports using GSCi data through the 'My reports' function
- Access over 300 Ti Market reports
- Global and small group licenses available for multiple user access