GSCi SubscriptionNEW: 2022, 2023 & 2026 market forecast data
Ti’s Global Supply Chain intelligence database (GSCi) contains in depth logistics data and analysis for the European Road Freight market.
– 2022 market sizes and growth rates.
– 2023 full year projections.
– Forecasts to 2026.
What other road freight data does GSCi contain?
– Weekly road freight data and trend analysis for 36 lanes.
– Road freight market sizing, share and forecast data – by country, international and domestic.
– LTL/FTL segmentation and forecast data.
– Weekly diesel prices & quarterly freight rate index.
– Analysis of the latest road freight trends such as driver shortages, fuel costs and digitilization.
– Market maps for the new digital landscape, with strategic profiling of start-ups and market incumbents.
– Detailed analysis of the impact of the war in Ukraine, EU Mobility Package and rising inflation.
How can GSCi help you?
- Market data and analysis to bring you up to date with the latest trends, growth rates and forecasts - Understand the potential in different markets and assess the potential for growth or threats.
- Country and vertical sector analysis - Understand the scope of the logistics industry at a granular level.
- Strategic, operational and financial data on companies - Allowing you to identify positions of strength and weakness.
- Live data covering all the key metrics for the logistics industry - Maximise on market trends as they develop.
- Road freight benchmarking data
What can you expect from GSCi?
- Dedicated account management team providing on-going support and step-by-step guides
- Exclusive content written by senior analysts and notification of database updates delivered to you through weekly newsletters
- Create your own reports using GSCi data through the 'My reports' function
- Access to over 300 Ti Market reports covering all the key logistics markets (road freight, freight forwarding, e-commerce, contract logistics & express)
- Global and small group licenses available for multiple user access