Global Freight ForwardingDownload report today
Global Freight Forwarding 2018 provides a detailed look at major trends and drivers affecting the freight forwarding market in 2018 and beyond.
Knowing the forwarding market is changing is not enough – leaders need to know where the market is headed, how their competitors are reacting, and the steps to take today so they’re in a position to win tomorrow.
GFF18 examines key trends in forwarding that have and will continue to cause profound transformation. These are:
- The state and disruption of global trade
- The threats and opportunity tech-enabled forwarders face over the next 5 years
- The changing role of freight forwarders in global supply chains
Key questions the report asks and answers:
- What is the state of global trade today, and what opportunities and threats do forwarders face?
- Can traditional forwarders react to the threat from digital platforms?
- What role do SMEs play in global trade, and are the large forwarders set up to capture their business?
- Do spot market platforms and digital forwarders have a future?
- What drivers in the forwarding marker, in key vertical sectors and in regions across the world will bring about profound change over the next decade?
- How quickly is the forwarding market growing globally, and by region and country?
Contact Michael Clover with any queries [email protected] or call on +44 (0) 1666 519907.
This report contains:
- Market sizing including 2017 and 5-year CARG growth rates 2017-2022
- Extensive, interview-based primary research from major players
- An analysis of modal shift in forwarding
- Forwarding 2030 Case Studies – Shifting automotive supply chains, Decarbonising logistics and China’s Belt & Road Initiative
- A case study on the development of battery technology and its impacts on forwarding in the high tech and automotive sectors from Ti’s CEO JMB
- Ti’s exclusive GFF18 market sizing, which includes 5-year forecasts for the first ever time
- Analysis of China’s European Landbridge and One Belt, One Road initiatives and the potential effects on modal shift in the forwarding market
- The changing role of freight forwarders – Ti has undertaken an extensive interview-based research programme with many of the world’s top 20 forwarders, leading freight platforms and industry players to determine the direction of the market and the strategies employed to meet challenges over the next 5 years.