Global Contract Logistics 2020 – pre-launch
Global Contract Logistics 2020 – Covid-19 edition
Launching Thursday 26th March 2020
Global Contract Logistics 2020 – Covid-19 edition examines key trends in contract logistics and 3PL operations and provides analysis and evaluation of future practices expected in the industry, with a specific focus on the impact Covid-19 is having.
- Global contract logistics market sizing for 2019, 2020 estimate and 2024 5-year growth
- An assessment of the global impact of the coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis on the size and growth prospects for the market under varying severity scenarios
- An assessment of how the operations of major contract logistics providers have been impacted
- An overview of the coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis and it’s impact on global supply chains – which sector and segments are set to benefit from the crisis and which may be changed forever?
- How will major contract logistics providers recover and what strategies will they employ to overcome the challenges they face operationally, strategically and financially?
The report will be available to download on Thursday 26th March 2020, you can pre-order the report today. All pre-orders will receive a 20% discount.
Contact Michael Clover on the details opposite to pre-order your copy.