Total Logistics 2020Available to download today
Total Logistics offers a concise, easy to understand view of the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Looks at the current state of the overall logistics market from a range of perspectives.
- Assesses the factors that have shaped the logistics market in the past and those that will transform it in the future.
- Analyses the key strategic decisions that have to be made in light of the most important trends, risks and challenges facing the sector.
- Examines the key regional differences across the world as well as viewing the benefits and risks of globalized supply chains.
In addition to the roles of the contract logistics and freight forwarding sectors, it also examines the dynamics of the express parcels, container shipping, air cargo, road freight and intermodal industries. This analysis features the key characteristics of each market, explains their development and structure and highlights key trends driving their growth trajectories.
Ti also sizes the logistics market, giving the breakdown of the size of each market globally, as well as in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. The report also features forecasts of the compound annual growth rate for the next five years in these regions.
Ti gives details of the key technologies disrupting the industry. As supply chains become more complex, the development of new solutions that provide greater visibility, more information and increased efficiency can give vital competitive advantages.
DOWNLOAD REPORT BROCHURE
Enter your details below and we will email you a copy of the Total Logistics 2020 report brochure
This report contains
- Market size and forecast data for the total logistics market, including total logistics market sizing and forecast growth to 2024
- Segmentation by logistics market and analysis of the market fundamentals of each logistics sector
- Concise insight into the factors and key trends shaping the global logistics market in 2020 and beyond
- Insight into the supply chain technologies supporting logistics operations
- Analysis of ethical and sustainable supply chain strategies
- In depth evaluation of supply chain risk
Key Questions the report answers
- How fast is the total logistics market expected to grow over the next 4 years?
- How is the US/China trade war affecting logistics markets and supply chains? What are the impositions of the Phase 1 deal?
- What is the continuous effect of Digitilisation on logistics markets?
- How fast is cross border e-commerce growing? And how does cross border e-commerce potential impact markets and supply chains?
- Which logistics markets are growing the fastest, and why?
- What is shaping global logistics markets?
- Ti estimates that the total global logistics market size in 2019 amounted to €6.0 trillion.
- Asia Pacific is the largest logistics market. Its logistics spend is estimated to amount to more than €2.6 trillion, nearly 45% of global logistics spend.
- Urbanisation is a disruptor to both the express and road freight sectors.
- US/China imports for air and sea have contracted for the first time since 2009.
- Automotive supply chains will undergo a radical transformation over the next decade as the internal combustion engine is phased out in favour of alternative propulsion systems.