Logistics Surveys 2017 ReportDownload today
About the 2017 Logistics Survey report
Ti’s NEW report, Logistics Surveys 2017 provides up to date analysis of the key trends affecting the industry, essential reading for companies building their business plans in such an uncertain environment. Each survey reflects latest thinking in the market and the views of senior executives from within Ti’s Logistics Briefing network. The results will help to provide independent validation for your business models and input into transforming your strategies to align with customer needs.
If you have more questions around the report – simply contact me on the details below.
Michael Clover, Tel: +44 (0) 1666 519907 or email: [email protected]
This report contains
- Analysis of the key trends affecting the industry
- Complete survey results from 5 of Ti's leading reports
- Each survey reflects views of senior executives from within Ti’s Logistics Briefing network
The 5 surveys featured:
- The Global Freight Forwarding Survey
- European Road Freight Market Survey
- Global Express Market Survey
- Global Warehousing and Logistics Networks Survey
- Environment and Ethics in Logistics Survey
Freight Forwarding - There is overwhelming feeling in the industry that conventional air freight forwarders will lose volume share to third parties, are you prepared?
Road - Driver shortage – the main threat to road freight operators
Express - How are Amazon and Alibaba changing the express market?
Warehousing - Costs, costs and more costs, the most important criteria when choosing new warehouse facilities
Sustainability - Sustainability – not only enhances the brand but also improves profitability, according to our survey
This report is perfect for
This report is specifically written to provide comprehensive and easily accessible strategic information to those involved or with an interest in this sector as well as:
- Global manufacturers
- Banks and financial institutions
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge managers
- All C-level executives