Ti Future Mobility: Electric Vehicle Supply Chain ArchitectureAvailable to download today
Ti Future Mobility: Electric Vehicle Supply Chain Architecture
Ti’s Electric Vehicle Supply Chain Architecture report analyses the source of the materials used in this new supply chain; where value is added in the production process; where batteries are manufactured and assembled; and finally, how existing supply chains will be transformed.
This report contains
- Analysis of the source of materials used in automotive supply chains and where value is added in the production process
- Information on where batteries are manufactured and assembled
- Insight into how existing supply chains will be transformed
- The trends and developments shaping the management of the battery supply chain
- Different characteristics of Battery v ICE
- Upstream: From raw materials to processing
- Downstream battery supply chains
- The market for automotive batteries
- The affect battery manufacturing processes are having on the automotive supply chain
- Analysis of the 'propulsion platform' in production engineering
The report answers
- How dominant are batteries in EV technology?
- How will the switch to battery-powered propulsion change vehicle manufacturing?
- Are vehicle manufacturers and LSPs prepared for the changes they will need to make?
- Can logistics providers adapt to the new geographies of automotive manufacturing supply chains?