Leading European Transport and Logistics Markets reportDownload today
About the 2017 Leading European Transport and Logistics Markets report
This report contains country profiles for each Leading European Transport and Logistics Market. It provides an overview of logistics within the region and individual profiles for the top 26 European countries.
The country profiles for each leading European transport and logistics market feature:
- Qualitative and quantitative summaries of the state of each country’s logistics market
- Measures of logistics performance and infrastructure quality
- Market sizing data
- Rankings of the largest logistics providers
- Infrastructure maps highlighting core logistics hubs
- Infrastructure summaries (road, rail, ports and airports) and charts revealing each country’s largest import and export road freight partners.
The above is put into context in a chapter featuring European-level data and data comparing all European countries. Market sizes and forecasts for the express and small parcels, road freight, contract logistics and freight forwarding sectors are presented, in addition to road, air and sea volume data.
What will it tell you?
The Leading Transport and Logistics Markets report finds that European logistics market growth has accelerated notably over the past few years with express and parcels ticking over faster than other core logistics markets as it continues to benefit from the structural shift to online retail. Road freight and contract logistics are seeing slower progress as they are far more tied to economic growth. Freight forwarding is a different story as global economic conditions matter more, and growth has continued to pick up since the final quarter of last year. The report explains this in more detail and will help you to develop your strategy to make the most of the upturn in the region.
What the report provides
- An overview of what is happening in Europe
- The detailed profiles help you understand what issues countries are facing
- Quantifiable data enables you to understand market conditions
News & Briefs
Briefs that might interest you: