Global Supply Chain Intelligence - subscribe today
GSCi provides analysis of the Express Logistics market, bringing you up to date with the latest trends, forecasts and developments. GSCi contains:
- 2021 market sizes and growth rates, 2022 projections & forecasts to 2026, split by country, region, domestic and international markets
- Analysis of the express market trends shaping the market
- Competitive analysis of the express and parcels market
- Company profiles for express providers
- Parcel pricing, volumes and yield data
- Environmental profiles and emissions data
- Detailed coverage of the wider logistics market, including updates on supply chain disruptions and freight rate pricing data.
What GSCi will do for you:
- Help you to identify opportunities for growth
- Provide data to support your strategic decisions
- Remain up to date with express industry trends and developments
- Understand future impacts on the express industry
Single user annual subscription £6,000
Other license options: six month single user, small group annual subscription - choose option below:
What is GSCi?
- Global Supply Chain Intelligence (GSCi) is an online knowledge platform which allows users to manipulate unique data and analysis dedicated to the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Content is kept completely up to date by a dedicated account management team, accessible anywhere in the world through online subscription.
- Receive weekly exclusive content pieces written by senior management with notification of weekly portal updates
- Create your own reports using up to date GSCi data through the 'My reports' function
- Access over 300 Ti Market reports covering key logistics markets, vertical sectors and industry developments.
How will GSCi help you?
- Market data and analysis to bring you up to date with the latest trends, growth rates and forecasts - Understand the potential in different markets and assess the potential for growth or threats.
- Country and vertical sector analysis - Understand the scope of the logistics industry at a granular level.
- Strategic, operational and financial data on companies - Allowing you to identify positions of strength and weakness.
- Live data covering all the key metrics for the logistics industry through the Ti Dashboard - Maximise on market trends as they develop with a complete view of the market.
- Road freight benchmarking data