Global e-commerce Logistics 2021Available to download today
Covid-19 has accelerated existing e-commerce logistics trends and growth prospects. After a phenomenal year of growth the market must sustain high service levels while managing persistently higher volumes and investing to adapt to the new retail landscape.
Global e-commerce Logistics 2021 provides in depth analysis of the current trends and challenges retailers, LSPs and last mile providers face. The report assesses how the market has transformed as a result of Covid-19, how this has affected fulfilment and last mile services and costs and how the provision of logistics services is changing as a result of the need to rapidly scale up online retail operations and the changes in consumer behaviour necessitated by the move online.
The report also provides Ti’s world leading market sizing analysis and growth forecasts. The report assesses cost breakdowns by channel and region, the structure of the e-fulfilment market and provides company profiles and strategies for the major players.
DOWNLOAD REPORT BROCHURE
Enter your details below to download the report brochure.
This report contains
- The trends and developments impacting e-commerce logistics in 2021, including the continued impact of Covid-19.
- Comprehensive data and analysis on e-commerce logistics market size and growth from 46 countries as well as forecasts to 2025 by country
- Cost structures of major e-retailers by retail channel, vertical sector and geography
- Interviews and primary research with leading e-fulfilment, last mile providers and retailers
- Strategic profiles of leading online retailers & LSPs
Questions the report asks and answers
- How did the market perform in 2020? And how has each region performed?
- What are the critical challenges and opportunities for LSPs and retailers?
- How are retailers and manufacturers exploiting current opportunities within the market?
- What is the key to e-retail success?
- How has Covid impacted sustainability concerns and priorities? How are LSPs responding to increased sustainability efforts?
- What are the differences in e-commerce logistics cost structures?
- What are the challenges to cross-border e-commerce growth?
- How does a retailer become more omni-channel?
- The global e-commerce logistics market grew by 27.3% in 2020 and is forecast to grow by a CAGR of 8.6% to 2025
- Logistics costs as a percentage of sales are steadily rising over time.
- Last mile is one of the major constraints of e-retailing and is now one of the most important sectors in logistics.
- Precise inventory management is key.
- Despite the challenges presented by cross-border e-commerce operations, the growth potential is enormous.
- Returns are increasingly becoming a competitive sales point for retailers.
- The global social commerce market is forecast to grow by approximately 34% in 2021.
- For retailers to have a true impact on carbon emissions, sustainable practices need to be implemented throughout the entire supply chain.