Global e-commerce LogisticsAvailable to download from Tuesday 26th February 2019
Global e-commerce Logistics 2019 includes the latest research on the rapidly changing e-commerce logistics sector.
As e-commerce markets become more mature, consumer expectations on deliveries are evolving dramatically, squeezing margins. Meanwhile LSPs strive for new efficiencies in e-fulfilment. A programme of primary research with retailers, last mile and e-fulfilment providers suggest this will continue to drive changes in the industry for many years to come.
The report examines trends such as the rise of cross-border e-commerce, omni-channel fulfilment, peak seasons and last mile consolidation and proposes concrete solutions to improve e-fulfilment and last mile operations to meet rapidly evolving customer expectations. Frictionless returns in particular are becoming a competitive advantage and the report examines a number of product features that facilitate a smooth and efficient returns service.
Global e-commerce logistics 2019 provides in depth analysis of cost breakdowns by channel and region, the structure of the e-fulfilment market, market size and growth forecasts and company strategies led by interviews with the leading players.
Global e-commerce 2019 will be published on Tuesday 26th February 2019. You can pre-order the report by clicking the BUY button. The report will be made available to you as soon as it is published.
This report contains
- The trends and developments impacting e-commerce logistics
- Market sizing, growth rates and forecasts from 46 countries
- Cost structures of major e-retailers by retail channel, vertical sector and geography
- Interviews and primary research with leading e-fulfilment, last mile providers and retailers
- Strategic profiles of leading online retailers & LSPs
The report answers
- How do outsourcing rates differ between marketplaces, pure plays and brand.com retailers?
- What are the e-commerce logistics challenges and how do supply chain executives plan to overcome them?
- How long do retailers and e-fulfilment providers have to make the switch to true omni-channel operations?
- Have logistics providers solved the problem of peak seasons? Is cross border e-commerce the next big challenge?
- How quickly is cross-border e-commerce growing?
- Profiles of the largest e-fulfilment logistics providers and their growth strategies
- How Amazon, Alibaba and JD.com are changing the last mile
- Comprehensive data and analysis on e-commerce logistics market size and growth as well as forecasts by country
- e-commerce logistics cost structures by channel, sector and region
- Outlook for the future of last mile delivery - written by Ti's CEO John Manners-Bell
- Structure of the e-fulfilment market