Global e-commerce Logistics 2023Now available to download
Global e-commerce logistics market to grow 7.9% in 2023, reaching a value of €451,239.3m. How fast will the market grow over the next 5 years? And how fast is each market segment growing? Find out with Ti’s market report.
Global e-commerce Logistics contains Ti’s bespoke market sizing and forecast data and analysis for 2022-2027, split by region and country. The report also breaks down the market by segment, providing growth and market share data for domestic, cross-border, fulfilment and last mile. The report addresses e-commerce trends, including warehouse automation and robotics, PUDO location growth, returns, M&A and start-up activity, retail sales and retail platforms. Finally, the report contains competitive analysis of the Top 10 e-commerce Logistics providers.
Use the report to keep ahead of market trends, navigate economic downturn, seize market opportunities, and understand the growth trajectory of key e-commerce logistics markets.
This report contains:
- Market size and growth forecasts for 2022-2027 - split by region and 46 countries.
- Market segmentation data – broken down between domestic, cross-border, fulfilment and last-mile
- Trend analysis, including PUDO locations, returns, M&A activity, retail sales, warehouse robotics, start-ups and retail platforms.
- Interviews and primary research with leading e-fulfilment, last-mile providers and retailers
- Competitive analysis of top 10 e-commerce logistics providers
- Strategic profiles of leading online retailers & LSPs
- The total e-commerce logistics market shrunk by 5% in 2022.
- Ti expects the market to grow 7.9% in 2023, and will reach a value of €451,239.3m.
- North America is now the largest regional e-commerce logistics market.
- Domestic represents 84% of the total market, and is the largest market in all 3 major regions.
- Cross-border shopping appears to be more popular in regions which can be characterised as developing.
- It is estimated that there are more than 1.8m pudo locations globally of which 1.2m are parcel shops.
- Start-up funding slowed in 2022 amid economic downturn and macroeconomic headwinds.
- Automation is rapidly becoming a key success factor in e-commerce logistics.
- 3PLs are securing e-commerce logistics capabilities through the acquisition of smaller, specialist providers.
Key questions the report answers:
- How did the market perform in 2022, and how will it perform in 2023 through to 2027?
- How fast is each region growing?
- How fast is each market segment (cross-border, fulfilment, last-mile and domestic) growing?
- Why are some countries displaying sustained trends of extraordinary high market growth?
- How is recent M&A e-commerce logistics activity affecting market dynamics?
- Which strategies should e-commerce players adopt in order to streamline operations and enhance customer experience?
- How are last-mile providers optimizing their network?
- Who are the top 10 warehouse automation suppliers?
- How is e-commerce logistics technology evolving? And what role is it playing in enabling e-market growth?