Global Contract LogisticsAvailable to download TODAY
Global Contract Logistics 2019 examines key trends in contract logistics and 3PL operations and provides analysis and evaluation of future practices expected in the industry. It contains in-depth analysis of the EV supply chain and makes forecasts about how logistics solutions for this sector will change. The report also looks into the use of benchmarks and KPIs used to measure efficiencies of warehouse operations.
In addition, Ti has ranked the leading contract logistics providers on both a global and regional basis (Asia Pacific, Europe and North America), and provides the market shares of these providers based on Ti’s bespoke contract logistics market sizes.
This report contains comparative analysis of leading contract logistics providers:
- Approach to and implementation of technology
- Approach to M&A
- Financial performance – margins in contract logistics
- New contract wins
- Approach to strategic threats – deglobalisation, shifts in vertical sectors
The following contract logistics providers are profiled:
This report contains:
- Market sizing including 2018 actuals, projections for the full year 2019 and 5-year CAGR growth rates 2018-2023
- In-depth analysis of the changing nature of the EV supply chain and a case study of VW’s supply chain management processes
- Analysis of the benchmarks used to measure efficiencies and performance of warehouse operations
- Profiles of major contract logistics providers and rankings of the biggest players
- 2018 logistics market sizing for the pharmaceutical sector
- Insight into technological developments affecting the contract logistics industry
- The global contract logistics market grew by 4.9% in 2018.
- The underlying trends in EV production suggest a significant change in the EV supply chain and logistics provision.
- Increasing automation in the warehouse will change the role of contract logistics providers and the nature of services they will be asked to provide.
- Top 10 contract logistics providers in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America
- Analysis of the most important benchmarks for measuring efficiencies and performance of warehouse activities.
Key questions the report asks and answers:
- How will logistics solutions for the EV sector change? Who will be the winners and losers in the EV supply chain?
- Which technologies will become widely adopted and which will remain niche in contract logistics operations?
- Which region has the highest 2018-2020 compound annual growth rate?
- What are the supply chain dynamics of different vertical sectors?
- How are LSPs future-proofing their contract logistics capabilities?