Global Contract Logistics 2020: Covid-19 Impact AnalysisAvailable to download TODAY
Global Contract Logistics 2020: Covid-19 Impact Analysis provides the most up to date analysis of the impact of Covid-19 on the global contract logistics market and how contract logistics providers are responding to the crisis. The report also assesses how the crisis will change the future of contract logistics, and if particular segments will be impacted more so than others.
- How will Covid-19 change the future of contract logistics operations?
- How will Covid-19 affect contract logistics growth in 2020
- How are different subsectors of the contract logistics market performing under Covid-19?
- And how are contract logistics providers responding to the crisis?
Use the report to plan for the rest of 2020 and out to 2024 with all the key data on market growth and vertical sector exposure.
- Plan which sectors to divert resources towards to capture new growth and which to pivot away from to avoid downside risks
- Set expectations for market growth based on the latest data and projections and plan how to sustain your business
- See how other LSPs are dealing with core operational problems with labour shortages and transport crunches, to keep operations moving
Please enter your details below and we will email you a copy of the report brochure:
This report contains:
- Global contract logistics market sizing for 2019, 2020 projections and 2024 5-year forecast
- Projections of the global impact of Covid-19 on market size & growth prospects for 12 largest contract logistics markets under varying severity scenarios
- An assessment of how the operations of major contract logistics providers have been impacted by Covid-19
- In depth analysis of the effects of Covid-19 on contract logistics growth in different vertical sectors including: automotive, healthcare/ pharmaceutical, high tech and retail
- Short term growth projections for the contract logistics market by vertical sector
- The global contract logistics market grew by 3.5% in 2019. Ti projects that the impact of COVID-19 has already removed the possibility of a repeat performance in 2020.
- For 2020, a rapid and effective global response to the COVID-19 crisis could mean global contract logistics market expansion of 2.0%
- There are significant downside risks. In a worst case scenario, Ti projects a global contract logistics market contraction of -10.2%
- 12 individual contract logistics market 2020 growth projections reveal significant degrees of downside risk, highlighting the potential cliff-edge many face if they fail to control COVID-19.
- Not all contract logistics-intensive sectors and sub-sectors are seeing negative impacts
Key Questions the report asks and answers:
- Which sector and segments will suffer the most from the crisis? Will they be changed forever?
- How will Covid-19 impact projected contract logistics growth in 2020?
- How is the contract logistics market expected to grow in the longer term to 2024?
- How will different vertical sectors perform through the crisis? Will the short team peaks seen by some sectors like consumer electronics and grocery last?
- How will major contract logistics providers recover and what strategies will they employ to overcome the challenges they face operationally, strategically and financially?