Global Contract Logistics 2022NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD
Global Contract Logistics 2022 reveals the global contract logistics market rebounded and exceeded its pre-pandemic levels in 2021, with all regions also experiencing market growth, a marked change from 2020. Challenges remain however and this growth is expected to moderate as the global economy enters a pronounced slowdown.
Ti’s Global Contract Logistics 2022 market report provides in depth analysis of the current and future state of the global contract logistics market. The report contains Ti’s bespoke market sizing and forecast data for 2021 through to 2026 and addresses the key trends impacting the market, such as technology, warehousing and vertical sector performance.
The report also contains comparative profiles of the leading contract logistics providers, covering operations, finances, technology, sustainability policy and geographic coverage.
Use the report to plan for the rest of 2022 through to 2026:
- Plan which sectors to divert resources towards to capture new growth and which to pivot away from to avoid downside risks
- Set expectations for market growth based on the latest data and projections and plan how to sustain your business
- See how other LSPs are dealing with core operational problems with labour shortages and transport crunches, to keep operations moving
This report contains:
- Market size and forecasts – 2021 market sizes and growth rates, 2022 growth rates and CAGR forecasts to 2026, split by region and vertical sector.
- Provider comparisons - covering market position, geographic coverage, value added services, revenue & volumes and sustainability practices.
- Global retail market analysis.
- Vertical sector trend and impact analysis.
- Analysis of the current and future state of the warehousing market.
- Global and regional Top 10's.
- Provider profiles.
- The global contract logistics market grew by 8.7% in 2021, and is expected to grow by a further 7.1% in 2022.
- Asia Pacific remains the largest market by region, China will overtake the US’ market value by 2026.
- e-retail and physical retail uncertainty poses difficult questions for logistics service providers.
- Logistics services provided to the retail sector were valued at over €2 trillion in 2021.
- Logistics companies need to be very sensitive to the risks that exposure to specific vertical sectors presents.
- The demands of warehousing are changing due to increasing environmental pressures on operations.
- The development of the global warehouse industry is being influenced by innovation, supply chain trends and customer needs.
- How fast is the market expected to grow over the next 5 years?
- Which regions experienced the fastest growth in 2021? Will this growth continue?
- What’s the future for warehousing? Which technologies will dominate the industry?
- How are vertical sector trends impacting logistics output?
- How has recent M&A activity transformed the market? Who are the leading players?
- What’s the future for retail logistics?
- What are the key logistics technology trends for the next 12 months?
- What sustainability efforts are the leading industry players adopting?
- What’s the secret to an exceptional value proposition?