Asia Pacific Logistics and Supply Chain: State of the Market Update 2019Available to download TODAY
The report also examines supply chain trends, market developments and the strategies being adopted by leading players within each market.
In addition, the report provides profiles for the top 10 emerging markets in the region, assessing domestic and international growth and opportunities, and analysis of current global trade tensions affecting the region’s economies, including the impact of ongoing US-China trade tensions and the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement.
This report contains
- The trends and developments impacting the regions logistics markets
- Market size and growth rates as well as forecasts for the contact logistics, express and freight forwarding sectors in the region, as well as key individual markets
- Analysis of leading logistics providers and strategic developments in the region
- Insight into current global trade tensions affecting the region
The report answers
- How will global trade tensions affect the region’s high growth, export-oriented economies?
- Which logistics markets are set for highest growth in 2019?
- What will Asian supply chains look like in the near future?
- How are Amazon, Alibaba and JD.com dominating the e-commerce market?
- Top 10 emerging markets in the region, including domestic and international growth and opportunities
- Comprehensive data and analysis on logistics market size and growth across the region
- The effect China's Belt & Road initiative is having on transport infrastructure across the region and beyond
- M&A and corporate development analysis
- China's trade policy and its effect on the automotive market