Hoyer and H&S extend cooperation in the bulk transport of liquid foodstuffs


The Hoyer Group is expanding the area of activity of the recently founded joint venture H&H Foodlog at locations in Bulgaria and Hungary. The joint venture has been active in the liquid foodstuffs transport area in Germany since November 2017. Hoyer holds 49% of the shares in H&H Foodlog, and the H&S Group is the shareholder of the remaining 51%.

The Foodlog operations of Hoyer in Bulgaria and Hungary were transferred to the H&H Foodlog joint venture on December 31, 2017. Hoyer says this is a logical step to further expand the cooperation that already exists with H&S, to pool resources and know-how, and to strengthen further the pan-European network of the two companies, both with long traditions on the market.

The Hoyer Group and the H&S Group have operated in the bulk transport market for liquid foodstuffs for more than 70 years.

The Hoyer operations of the Deep Sea and Netlog business units in the area of the international bulk transport of liquid foodstuffs in tank containers, IBCs and flexitanks are excluded from the cooperation.

Source: Hoyer Group

GSCi

The world's largest collection of global supply chain intelligence

  • quickly and easily search and gain invaluable insight into the logistics industry
  • Empower everyone from business development executives to CEO level
  • Enhance the role of the market research department