Ti’s team of experts is unrivalled in the industry for experience and expertise. Not only do they fundamentally understand the financial and transportation sectors, but many have senior management experience of running some of the world’s largest logistics companies. This provides unique insight into management thinking and practices.
Professor John Manners-Bell BA (Hons) MSc AKC FCILT
Prof John Manners-Bell is Chief Executive of Ti, Honorary Visiting Professor at the London Metropolitan University’s Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law and an adviser to the World Economic Forum. He has over 25 years’ experience working in and analysing the global logistics sector.
Joel Ray, Head of Consultancy, Ti: A career dedicated to strategic consultancy and corporate development in the logistics industry, with a particular expertise in distribution property, express logistics and assisting companies in developing their logistics strategies.
|Ken Lyon is Managing Director of Virtual Partners Ltd and has over 30 years of experience in the transportation industry. Ken specialises in the use of advanced information systems to manage the operations of 3PL (Third Party Logistics), 4PL and Lead Logistics Providers and their trading partner networks.|
- Ti analysis provides unique insight into the key trends, innovations and developments in the transportation and logistics industry.
- Analysts have years of experience within the industry covering operations, strategy, finance, technology as well as economics.
- Ti’s research team are experts in profiling companies and getting to the heart of organizational strategy.
- Ti’s unique GSCi portal provides an unrivaled view of the market providing access to proprietary data and analysis, supporting your investment decisions or sales efforts to meet your timeframe.
- Ti’s experienced Consulting department provides bespoke industry research and surveys understanding your needs as well as the market trends.
- The GSCi portal offers access to data and strategic analysis of over 350 leading transportation and logistics companies updated constantly by Ti’s team of analysts.
- It provides a deep dive into the micro-economics influencing company performance for every key transportation and logistics sector.
- It delivers insight into the vertical sector supply chain trends (automotive, consumer, e-retail, pharmaceutical, oil and gas etc) providing the context to developments in the logistics industry and identifying opportunities (and threats).
- A comprehensive dashboard of all relevant market statistics, updated throughout the year.
- Comprehensive intelligence on the transportation and logistics sector in each major geographic market.
- Ti’s Consulting division has as a reputation for providing expert advice, commentary and strategic direction to clients looking for in-depth sector knowledge.
- Provision of market intelligence for IPO prospectuses.
- M&A services such as marketing due diligence or target identification
- Support for clients at Investor Conferences including one-to-one briefings and road show presentations
- Industry surveys providing clients with unique intelligence for investment or marketing purposes