DB Schenker acquires 75 percent of Redhead Holdings Ltd


After approval by the competent authorities Schenker AG has announced the acquisition of 75 percent of Redhead Holdings Ltd. as of January 29, 2016. According to the announcement, a takeover of the remaining 25 percent share is foreseen, contractual after four years.

As part of the acquisition, DB Schenker is expected to become member of the national pallet network Palletforce, which has more than 100 depots located throughout the UK which is expected to complements DB Schenker’s existing land transport network.

In course of the strategic development, the land transport activities of DB Schenker UK are expected to be further developed by the experienced management team of Redhead.

 

GSCi

The world's largest collection of global supply chain intelligence

  • quickly and easily search and gain invaluable insight into the logistics industry
  • Empower everyone from business development executives to CEO level
  • Enhance the role of the market research department
Loading...
Loading...